Extractor tool integrations

Since the start of the project I’ve been adding integrations to the project.

In case anybody is interested, I’ve been doing the following:

  1. Setting up a gitter chat community.
    This was really easy to set up, just a bunch of clicks.
    I thought this would be a great way to enable others to reach me to collaborate with the project.
  2. Setting up a project on github.
    This is a simple agile-board, just to get a sense of what remains to be done. It could be great for collaborators to be able to pick a task and make sure that is going to be useful work.
  3. Setting up a build server on AppVeyor
    This has been a great way for me to make sure the project compiles successfully on other machines (other than testing on 2 PCs of mine). This should later allow to download a compiled version of the tool from the artifacts section.
    Also, it automatically runs unit tests, so it should give a good sense of the builds health as soon as there’s more unit tests.
  4. I’ve started to look into code coverage analysis.
    I’m currently using OpenCover with ReportGenerator, but it’s still work in progress and will probably need a bit of love before merging to master.
    I’ve got most of the info I needed from here.
Advertisement

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s